Made up of over 17,000 islands, and comprised of 350 different tribes with other 700 spoken languages and dialects, Indonesia is truly one of a kind. Experience the exciting culture and unique heritage of its different regions. Venture out to see orangutans in their natural habitat, the last Komodo dragons on Earth, birds of paradise, manta rays, and so much more. With world-class golfing, diving & snorkeling, hiking, surfing, and yachting, Indonesia is the perfect adventure for everyone
Enjoy the Culture
- Throughout Indonesia, you can dive into their rich culture by walking through handmade craft markets, where you will find smiling artists eager to share their beautiful work with you.
- Attend one of Bali’s traditional Kecak fire dance shows to learn more about Balinese culture.
- Visit one of the many picture perfect rice terraces that make Indonesia the 3rd highest rice-producing country in the world.
- Try traditional Indonesian food such as Nasi Uduk, Indomie, and Siomay.
Enjoy the Water
- Indonesia is home to some of the top diving sites in the world. In the exotic waters, you can find manta rays, sea turtles, dolphins, vibrant coral, and even underwater temples.
- Whether you want to learn to surf, you’re already an expert, or you want to catch some of the biggest surf competitions in the world, Indonesia is the perfect surfing destination.
- Relax on beautiful sand beaches with turquoise waters.
- Treat yourself by yachting between the islands for some luxury.
Considering this once-in-a-lifetime experience? Allow the experts at Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting to get you there. With over 25 years of experience under our belts, why would you trust your vacation to anyone else?
The exotic adventures and unique experiences await you.
Call us at 414.258.8715 to book today!